kolmapäev, september 20, 2006

μTorrent with WebUI

There is now a way to access a torrent client through a WebUI and thus potentially anywhere in the world with capable browsers (if you forward one port in Your router). You need to set up Yourself a "torrent-client webUI web presentation layer server" (? or however would you interpret it). Basically install μTorrent client and copy it's WebUI.zip to it's setting folder (default %AppData%/uTorrent). NB! This seems to be a Windows desktop only trick!

I love the simplicity and that there are already some more popular search engines included in the UI, so I dont need to type them in. And tell You the truth, as I already love all Web-based stuff, I have a little allergy against all sorts of thick-clients - I will be using it locally also, cause it's cool. My complements to Directrix and the team! Outstanding.

This proves my point again - people love little simple things. KISSilly.

Read the forum for more info (but the Readme shoud really satisfy Your needs).

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Dumping Stack Now said...

Autor on selle kommentaari eemaldanud.

 

Postita kommentaar

<< Home